Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day Ten

Well I finally left Solvang at about 6 o'clock this morning. I figured that I could get a lot of riding before it got hot. Wrong! As I headed North and East on CA 41 and then CA 49, it got hot in a hurry. It was 92 at Chinese Camp which is still up in the mountains. I don't know why but I took few pictures again today. It was a great ride and I thank VSP for the suggested route. I got stopped for construction a couple times on 41 but it was early and the flagger was a nice guy to chat with while waiting the 15 minutes ( I was first in line) for the pilot car. I arrived at my friends home at Rancho Murieta around 3:30 and we had a really nice visit and dinner followed by more visiting before calling it a day. A very good day.

The only pictures I took all day. Don Pedro Lake on CA 49.

No comments:

Post a Comment